LogBud.com does not pay you directly. Instead, you sign up through Google Adsense and you provide us with your publisher ID, and we show ads to 70% of the visitors to your logs that pay directly to YOUR Adsense account when clicked. Google Adsense is a trusted program, which is why we use them to serve our ads.
So how do you get a Google Adsense account?
1) There are three main ways to get a Google Adsense account:
- If you already own a blog, then you can sign up for Google Adsense here: https://www.google.com/adsense ... Google will ask you for your website URL, and you enter your blog address there. You will usually be accepted to Adsense within a few days. This is the best way to get an Adsense account.
- If you do not own a blog, you can create one through Google's own Blogger.com. Go to Blogger.com and sign up. Then write 5-8 decent length blog posts on a topic that you enjoy. Then, go to your Blogger dashboard and click on the "Template" tab, and then choose "Adsense". Then you can sign up for Adsense using your Blogger.com blog.
- You can try to go to https://www.google.com/adsense and sign up using your LogBud.com profile page. (Go to "My Account" then "Edit Profile" to get your profile URL.) While this method may work, Google Adsense may not approve you unless you have your own blog, so I would definitely recommend using one of the two methods above.
2) Google Adsense should approve you within a few days. Once that happens, you'll receive a publisher ID # from Google Adsense. It will look like pub-0000000000000. Copy that number, and paste it into the appropriate section on your LogBud.com profile. Then, whenever someone visits your logs, we will show your ads 70% of the time!
How can you track ad impressions and earnings from LogBud.com logs?
If you want to track your LogBud.com logs and see how much money you make from them, then you will need to login to your Google Adsense account (once you have been approved) and then follow these steps:
- Click the Channels link below the AdSense Setup tab.
- Choose the AdSense for content sub-tab and click the URL Channels link
- Click Add new URL channel, and in the resulting text box, enter the URL that you would like to track (Enter "logbud.com" (without quotes) to track your earnings from all of your logs, or enter the URL for each individual log that you have if you want to track them individually. Google limited how many channels you can have, so you may run out if you track each log individually.)
- Click Add channels.